1. Add additional part-time SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICERS into Augusta County Public Schools .
2. Re-implement the D.A.R.E. Program into Augusta County Public Schools.
3. Increase the salaries and wages for the men and women of the Augusta County Sheriff’s Office.
4. Establish a drone program for use in search and rescue, special operations, and drug eradication.
5. Establish specialized training for civil disorder, lawful protests and rally’s.
6. Implement an Augusta County Sheriff Office Citizens Police Academy program.
7. Train and implement a Citizen manned Service Patrol, utilizing volunteers to assist with traffic control, vehicle breakdown and traffic collisions on County roads.
8. Expand the Augusta County Sheriff’s Office Canine Division from two (2) police service dogs to four (4) police service dogs.
9. Continue an aggressive approach to the drug epidemic that plagues Augusta County.